So it’s almost three hours since the official start of the readathon, but I had a book-launch to attend (good excuse, right?) and had to get back from town, and then we needed dinner, too, so here I am. I’m getting stuck into my book in a few minutes. First I just HAD to participate in the Traveler’s Log mini-challenge (see my entry below) and obviously I have to answer the opening meme questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well, I’m certainly too old to think that staying up for 24 hours to read is going to happen (or even that it’s a good idea). That’s a fun fact, I suppose 😛
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
It’s my first! I’m looking forward to following along with what everyone else is doing (as well as reading, obviously). I can see the challenge being balancing social media and actual reading.