An admirable practice and, well, I might not get around to doing it regularly, but I can try, right?
- Bjørn Sotland has been awarded Aschehougprisen 2011. I need to read some more of his books, I absolutely ADORE Raudt, blått og litt gult and Forteljinga om jakta på forteljinga.
- The Guardian Books Blog has a transcript of a webchat with the invariably interesting Jasper Fforde (also linked from the bookblog).
- I love Hjernedvask at all times, but her graphic rendering of immigration to Norway with handy boxes to tick for those you think should not be allowed to stay is pure genious.
- On real numbers and the fact-based projected number of muslims in Norway in 2060. Not quite the same numbers as the terrorist and his ilk tend to quote.
- How Google+ will succeed and why you’ll use it whether you want to or not. I don’t know whether the author is correct, but he does have few valid points, and he does highlight some of what I like about Google+ (especially the Twitter-like-but-better part of it) and why I’d like for it to succeed.
- Pencil vs. Camera! A gorgeous and interesting set on Flickr, definitely worth seeing.