I suddenly realised it’s Friday and that I hadn’t heard from FridayFive.org. The questions are up, though, so here we go:
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
The first one was started as an alternative to a manual publishing of what I’d been reading lately. This one was started becasue Roger complained that the other one wasn’t very lucid on the theme of me.
2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Some do. I don’t go around begging people to read it, but I talk about it in RL if it’s relevant to the conversation, so it’s not as if I’m trying to hide it either.
3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
I want to move to Movable Type. I’m planning to do so this weekend in fact. Other than that… Well, new readers can be fun, but I quite like the light drizzle effect I’ve been having and I don’t think I particularly want a deluge.
5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
Five, eh? arwen.org and Not So Soft, are both visited daily, no matter how busy I am. I have to swing by Jane’s Thotful Spot, too, or she’d wonder what I was up to. Sara Hatter was threatening to shut hers down, but it never happened, I’m glad to say (at least it’s not happened yet). Oh, and Joh, of course. Why does this list seem to look a lot like the “Blogs I read” list down there on the left, I wonder…